Rule the streets
The King of Comfort
Darren Dencklau from Bicycle Paper says, "If I had to rely on one word to describe these it would be comfortable, with a capital "C".”
Articulated knees, reinforced square back pockets and a sturdy double-snap fly confirm the utilitarian aesthetic of this knicker: designed to do its job and do it well; nothing more, nothing less.
- Fixed waist with belt loops and an inner drawstring tie for adjustability
- Please refer to our Size Chart to find *your* best fit
- Double-snap flap and zip fly closure
- Cut loose through the legs
- Inseam designed to fall mid-calf as follows:
- SM = 17"
- MD = 18"
- LG = 19"
- XL = 20"
- 2XL = 21"
- 3XL = 22"
- Fusion gusset inseam provides superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups
- 2 front hand pockets, 2 reinforced back packets and 2 Cargo pockets
- Cargo pockets with zip closures to keep contents secure while you ride
- Headphone cord control grommet and loop
- Locking zippers with logo tabs stay shut while you ride
- Tagless labels eliminate itching and irritation
- 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex