- What motivates you to ride?
- I like being able to see progress. I ride so that I can continue to get better, I train so I can continue to get stronger, etc. I never like doing things half-assed (for lack of a better saying), so I try to do it the best I can.
- Biking related goals for 2017:
- I would like to finish 2017 as a top-ranked American woman and be on an EWS team for 2018. But ultimately, my goal is to have as much fun as possible, make wonderful friends, ride amazing trails, and stay healthy.
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- I am very very motivated and determined-I am pretty stubborn when it comes to what I want to achieve so I work until I get what I want. I am a quick learner and adapt quickly to most situations, and I truly enjoy learning. I have a great personality, I'm pretty much always happy and laughing, and love joking around.