Mission Viejo, CA
- What motivates you to ride?
- I never want to stop. It keeps me young and fit and I just enjoy everything bikes
- Biking related goals for 2017:
- Get back to Sea Otter race, do some Southridge winter series races, go play in Whistler again, do some more truck camping travels to bike destinations, make an awesome video of some rides to prove you're never too old. (I'll be 52 next year). Id love to get certified to help with clinics, teach new riders the basics.
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- Im willing to try anything, I don't have a lot of fear when it comes to riding difficult trails. I am stubborn and don't like to fail so I will go all out .