- What motivates you to ride?
- I love riding my bike so that naturally motivates me to train, but being surrounded by my family that also loves the sport helps too. I am also competitive so that helps me to train hard. I love cyclocross and mountain biking so it is not hard to get motivated for something you love. I also love riding and training with my boyfriend, Kerry Werner, who I met through cycling at Lees McRae College. He got me into mountain biking.
- Biking related goals for 2017:
To win 2017 Collegiate Club Cyclocross Nationals Top 10 at Elite Mountain Bike Nationals
Top 5 at Transsylvania Epic, win U25
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- One of my biggest strengths is I do not procrastinate and am very organized and always try to get things done on time. Balancing cycling and school during my undergrad at Lees McRae and now during grad school has helped me develop excellent time management skills.