Park City, UT
- What motivates you to ride?
- It does not take much for me to get out for a fun ride, though a training ride requires a lot of self determination. I know that every interval will make each race sprint a little less painful. I am also motivated to be faster than my boyfriend and he is pretty fast.
- Biking related goals for 2017:
- I am planning to race 2 rounds of the Enduro World Series next season, the Sea Otter Classic Enduro, the Scott Enduro Cup Series, as well as the North American Enduro Tour. I also want to continue to offer women’s clinics locally as well as with Scott Enduro Cup at the various race locations throughout the Southwest.
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- I think I am a good teacher, I am patient with beginners and challenge those I coach appropriately. I am determined and driven and I work hard to improve my own skills.