- What motivates you to ride?
- Waking up in the morning. I crave the challenge and the rewarding descents. I always want to be stronger, faster, be able to push farther and accomplishing those little goals makes me show up st the trailhead again the next day.
- Biking related goals for 2016:
- I have a few races I want to do, surprisingly they are more cross-country orientated. They are big, intimidating races I'll need to train for but should be exhilarating and rewarding to finish.
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- I'm strong. Not luckily, I work for it, and I love speed which eliminates some of the fear factor. I am competitive and willing to push hard to stay on top. I'm friendly, and I love the community of cyclists. I treat everyone with respect and a smile, that seems to go a long way in this industry.