- What motivates you to ride?
- I want to go to the next level. Training with the best makes me want to be the best.(Richard Drew) In MTB I just catted up and aged up to 19-29 to push me competitively./dd>
- Biking related goals for 2017:
- To be better than the last race me. Better nutrition, and increase my endurance and strength through training. Top 3 Ok tour dr Dirt in Mens Cat 2 19-29
Race goals: XC MTB Nationals, Endurance MTB Nationals, GoPro games in Vail, CO, Firecracker 50, Land Run 100, and just have a blast on my bike.
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- Riding all the time in Medicine Park, OK has made me a very technical rider. I love rocks! I like giving back to the sport. Helping little kids with basics and teaching them lines.