Natalie "Natty G"
Olympia, WA & On The Road
- What motivates you to ride?
- I love setting goals and achieving them and the whole process in-between. (and talking people into accomplishing my goals with me:) MTBer are the best!
- Biking related goals for 2017:
- Stay happy at the 24hours of Old Pueblo, no dark place or bonking. Maybe ride the Whisky 50... Go to 10 bike parks this summer. Revenge ride on Captain Ahab in Moab (haven't been back to that trail since my bike flew off the cliff) Clear all the jumps on A-Line...sigh...
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- I'm a people person. I enjoy group rides and meeting people. I think that I'm an average rider but I find myself often helping women get over their fears in rock gardens, drops, and/or jumps. I like to learn new things and I'm not too afraid of new features. I can seriously baby whip my bike! Oh and I'm good with a camera and motion photography. And I can really geek out in final cut pro. I also cut my own bangs.