Navaeh Camo Shorts
Popular camo print is designed to be seen, in a flattering fit that offers all-day comfort in the saddle or on your feet.
These are the first baggy shorts I've ever tried and they're awesome. I always wore road cycling tights because I thought baggy shorts would be bulky and be even more unflattering. I was wrong. Submitted by trailbunny on April 30, 2015 - 7:15pm.
Pinkbike on the cut of the Navaeh:
When riding, the close fitting construction meant there were no seat hang ups, and the range of movement provided was more than adequate coupled with a barely-there kind of feel. Read the full review.
- All mountain performance fit with lightweight stretch fabric
- 11” inseam designed to fall at the knee
- Elastic and Velcro side-adjuster tabs help you dial your size in
- Flattering flat front waistband with double snap and zip fly closure
- Please refer to our Size Chart to find *your* best fit
- Fusion inseam gusset provides superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups
- 2 front hand pockets and a stealth zip rear pocket
- 2 leg pockets with seam-taped zippers for durability
- Tech pocket for cell phone or music player
- Headphone cord control grommet and loop
- Locking zippers with logo tabs stay shut while you ride
- Stitch-Free leg hem provide ultra smooth, non-chafing, durable surface
- Tagless label eliminates itching and irritation
- Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex