- What motivates you to ride?
- The nuance of mountain bike riding, especially technical climbing is fascinating to me and continues to challenge every aspect of my skill set.
- Biking related goals for 2016:
- Defend my championship in the Big Mountain Enduro, obtain a Masters championship in the Scott Enduro cup series. Race and obtain podium finishes in at least two Southern Enduro tour races. Race at least three World Enduro rounds and finish in the top 15 in EWS Masters class, which will qualify me to run the 2018 Enduro World Series.
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- I excel at technical riding, both climbing and descending. My inherent tenacity has always allowed me to achieve beyond my skill and fitness levels. I feel I have a better than average ability to read terrain at high speed which translates to effective line choice decisions when racing.