The Greater USA
- What motivates you to ride?
- I started being motivated by loosing weight, then adventure, then race results, then travel, then it just became a way of life. After surviving cancer, I’m motivated by being alive and the joy of riding. With my KEEN Rippin Chix Camps - I enjoy giving back. I learned by “no pain, no gain” and do NOT teach this way - skills and confidence get more women and girls enjoying biking.
- Biking related goals for 2016:
- Perfect my wheelie. work on my jumping, especially bunny hopping over larger things. Expand Rippin Chix Camps to include Junior girls camps, mother/child camps, and masters camps. Add more locations around north america. Bike tour around the North Island of New Zealand. Then Italy - mtn bike hut to hut and eat my heart out.
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- I'm an athlete, athlete ambassador and keynote speaker, I run KEEN Rippin Chix Camps – women’s steep skiing, biking and surf camps around the globe. I adore inspiring others through speaking – adrenaline-filled ski movies, worldwide glacial recession documentation, reluctant farming, solutions and failures for global cooling, and cooking to conquer cancer.