Tumwater, WA & On The Road
- What motivates you to ride?
- I enjoy being healthy and fit. I love being outdoors, breathing fresh air, the smell of the forest. Traveling to see new places, make new friends and ride new trails is where it's at for me.
- Biking related goals for 2017:
- Stay healthy, fit, and happy. Ride more...always RIDE MORE! There's so many new places to ride that I'd like to experience in 2017. Add key functionality to our BikeParkPRO App. Interview Kirt Voreis for our "Chairlift Confessions" Podcast. Tour European trails in Spring/Summer 2017.
- Name some of your strengths and talents:
- Action Photography is a skill I possess, and I'm passionate about it. Fairly good at bike repair and service. I'm a people- person. Friendships are very important to me. Good editorial skills. Good inter-personal communication. I build a jump with perfect angles!