Dress boldly, ride confidently
Hit the trails hard and leave others in the dust!
These are the first baggy shorts I've ever tried and they're awesome. I always wore road cycling tights because I thought baggy shorts would be bulky and even more unflattering. I was wrong. Submitted by trailbunny on April 30, 2015 - 7:15pm.
Pinkbike on the Navaeh:
When riding, the close fitting construction meant there were no seat hang ups, and the range of movement provided was more than adequate coupled with a barely-there kind of feel. Read the full review.
- All mountain performance fit in light weight stretch fabric
- 11” inseam designed to fall at the knee
- Elastic and Velcro side-adjuster tabs help you dial your size in
- Flattering flat front waistband with double snap and zip fly closure
- Fusion inseam gusset provides superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups
- 6 pockets give you plenty of stash options
- Locking zippers with logo tabs stay shut while you ride
- Stitchless leg hem and tagless labels provide a clean, comfortable finish
- Short: 87% Polyester/13% Spandex