Navaeh Shorts + Liner
Flattering femme favorite
All mountain attitude for ladies who love to ride!
The Navaeh is stocked with features so you can hit the trails hard and leave the boys in the dust. These technical shorts include a high-performance Essential spandex liner featuring our women's-specific Comfort cycling pad.
Love, love love these shorts! I have tried several brands of baggie mtb shorts, and these are by far my favorite. Submitted by sublimewinter on April 24, 2014 - 11:20am.
I am not a mountain biker but I commute to work daily in these shorts. I own 6 pairs and I wear them nearly 7 days a week. Submitted by velobellagirl on June 2, 2015 - 7:45pm.
Pinkbike on the cut of the Navaeh:
When riding, the close fitting construction meant there were no seat hang ups, and the range of movement provided was more than adequate coupled with a barely-there kind of feel. Read the full review.
Bermstyle.com captures the Navaeh in a nutshell:"
"Flattering, comfortable and incredibly light weight."
Read the review.
- 11” inseam designed to fall at the knee
- Elastic and Velcro side-adjuster tabs help you dial your size in
- Flattering flat front waistband with double snap and zip fly closure
- Please refer to our Size Chart to find *your* best fit
- Fusion Inseam Gusset provides superior range of motion to avoid seat hang-ups
- 6 pockets provide convenient storage for a variety of items
- Locking zippers stay shut while you ride
- Headphone cord control grommet and loop
- Stitchless leg hems and tagless labels eliminate irritation
- Short comes with our removable IPL Essential Liner with ZOIC Comfort chamois
- Solids: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
- Grey Melange: 100% Polyester
- Liner: 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex